We are a German-based data analytics company with a specialization on emotional data intelligence, harvested from social media, with particular focus on financial markets.
Next Generation Analytics
Emotional data is the next level of data processing and data-driven decision making. While raw and unprocessed (social media) data provides only isolated and limited pieces of information, emotional data matches and connects the dots and – most important – measures emotions that are inherent to the information. Like André Kostolany we believe that facts make up only 10% of the stock market – everything else is driven by psychology. Emotional data measures this psychology. Resulting data-sets are refined by quantification, classification, interpretation and connection.
Clients from several industries
Emotional data intelligence can be used in various fields for more efficient decision-making. Our analysis is for example used for building trading models, in private equity for investment research, or as robo news content. Our clients are from different areas and include top tier hedge funds, asset managers, banks, private equity companies, publishers, online brokers, news portals, research companies etc.
If you want to find out more about our data universe please visit this page StockPulse Data Universe. You can also send us an email or request more information. Please use the “Request More Information” Button at the bottom of this page.
Factsheet and Data Dictionary
- Available markets: USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Singapore, China, Hong Kong
- More than 40,000 stocks, 20+ indices worldwide, major commodities, 40+ forex, and 2.000+ cryptos
- Several million messages every day
- 90 percent user generated content, 10 percent editorial news
- More than 7 years of historical data – one of the largest data sets in the field of sentiment analysis
- More than 1 billion messages analyzed
- More than 45 million authors
- Proprietary spam filtering system & author scores
- Identifiers: ISIN, Bloomberg Code, RIC, FIGI
- RESTful API (https://docs.stockpulse.de)
- Web Sockets
- Web Dashboard
- Optional: Delivery via Email or FTP Upload
- Available Formats: JSON, XML, CSV